Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Importance of grounding....More to come!

Hi everyone! I feel like it's been forever since I have had a good OBE where I can share my experiences here. I have had such an 'awakening' lately, that without the help of a good friend who is knowledgeable of such energy matters, I am sure I would not be as good as I am now.

I believe my OBEs have been 'limited' lately due to physical issues that were caused by too much 'mental work' and not enough grounding. At this time, I am feeling great but still having some time constraints due to busy work and finishing my grad school soon.

I am going to be sharing what's been happening to me here as soon as I can because I feel it is important that others know how this energy imbalance can manifest as physical symptoms.

Keep an eye on my blog...I shall post it soon!

No comments: