Blog Archive

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Addendum to #69 - Connection Made!?!

I thought I’d share what amazing findings there was with this OOBE where I tried to connect with someone I have only talked to online and do not know well (G.S.) I can’t believe that I would get even this close a correlation – it’s not perfect, but it’s close!

Here is his response to my description of him:

“You did not say long or round face, you said long rather than round, i.e. I interpret as oblong, which is how I would describe my face. My hair is straight (but very short), salt & pepper hair, to a degree, more grey showing up daily. But the best is my square-ish wire glasses, right on. I’m usually shaven, so the beard not so much.”

Interesting point here, is that when I listened to my recording of the description, I hesitated at the beard part, first saying it was there, then no, it’s not, but then decided on a very light barely there beard.

I have never done this before, but I feel a sense of achievement in even getting this close!

No comments: