Blog Archive

Thursday, March 6, 2008

49) Multiple exits OOBE

3/06/08

Well, it was quite the busy night for me!! Multiple exits - the most I can even remember in one night! I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm having more at a time, but less involved....

I was on the couch, again with the wish to travel to the Temple of Healing as my intention. I became aware the TV was on, (some comedy show) but also knew it probably wasn't really on. Then the vibrations started (I believe I somehow 'start' them when I know I'm ready). I was excited but stayed calm.

I strongly affirmed "out of body now!" and was able to sit up and roll out. I affirmed, "to the door!" and moved to the side door of my house, feeling the heaviness disappear. Then, "to the outside!" and while passing through the door, I was able to see my glowing white ethereal hand, a confirmation that I was definitely in the 'near-physical OOB' despite my knowing this already. (I always seek that extra validation for some reason!)

Now I'm on the porch, I say "clarity now!" and am able to see the trees and yard, much like it looks in IP. I wondered what to do now (not remembering my goal this time), and as I looked around I heard thunder, thinking, 'wow, is it going to rain?' At this point my dog Buddy came into room, making so much noise, I became fully awake on the couch, with no sign of rain or thunder in the area.

I attempted to reinduce, again with the intent of traveling to the Temple of Healing. Again, I became aware that I was now in a sitting position on the couch, and yet knowing that it's not my 'normal' position. So realizing I could get out, I just climbed over the back of the couch.

As with a previous OOBE, I was disoriented getting out that direction and felt some confusion as to whether I was really out or not. I affirmed, 'to the outdoors' and at the same time I DID remember I wanted to travel to the Temple of Healing, so I affirmed my intent. There was still some confusion, but I started spinning within, and then started to pull back as if to travel down the tunnel, but for some reason I thought I was becoming awake.

So now that I think I'm awake, I try to record my experience but noticed that the recorder was 'full' and not able to work. (Never had that happen before) So I had to get up off the couch to go to the computer to download what I had to empty it. While at the computer I noticed the outside porch light was on (saw it through my window by the computer) and wondered why I had forgotten to turn it off last night.

At that point, I actually became fully awake and saw I was still on couch! (so the move to the computer was OOB!) I am wondering if I'm not supposed to travel there at this time...but at least I remembered I wanted to!

Again I try to re-induce, but knowing that traveling to the Temple of Healing is not going to work, I set my intention on what William Buhlman always says is the best to do when OOB. That is to go "to my higher self".

This is the strange part for me. I absolutely know I was out and doing something, as I remember going over it in detail as I was pulling back to enhance recall. I know I recorded it, but for some strange reason, no recording was made! I remember talking into it, and I'm sure I used it correctly. I don't know if it was operator error or just didn't record.

Now, as I'm fully awake on the couch, I find I have lost everything! Not one detail of recall remains! So I attempted to relax back to recall but absolutely no details came back. There was such a 'blankness' that I have never experienced before! Maybe I wasn't supposed to 'remember' this? or maybe it was just not comprehensible to my awake mind?

I do remember that upon awakening fully from this experience, there was such a marked difference in the 'consciousness' sensation - it's tough to describe, but you actually feel the change in mentation.

Now for the fourth time, I attempt to re-induce and become aware of traveling down a road (a good signal for me that I'm ready to go out). So I continued on off the road and up into the trees, just looking around. This was more like astral vision with the observing of things, not that strong feeling of being OOB. I didn't remember to say where I wanted to go, as I felt as though I had little or no control anyway.

I found myself again in the black tunnel, backwards, traveling for a long, long, long time! There was the same vibrations as before, but I tried not to focus on them as I think that was what stopped me previously.

I continued on with the tunnel and finally said "I am at my destination now" to get it to stop! (That was Droxine's suggestion I did remember! - instead of "I go to....", I should say "I am AT...." to see if the travel time lessens. This isn't exactly how I intended to use it, but it did work in stopping the very long 'tunnel travel'!)

I immediately slowed down, and was looking at a huge multi-room house, much like a resort would have, but I feel this was residential houses. It was wintertime, as I saw snow on the yards and roads, lit by the streetlights.

It had a wealthy feeling to the area, with many large houses along the street. I personally felt as if I was sitting, traveling backward (slowly), in something I am not familiar with, possible a horse-drawn carriage. I wondered to myself if this was possibly a past-life experience I was watching?

We turned onto another street, and I tried to see if there was anything I could recognize. The crossroad we were at was familiar with a section where I live now, but the houses were very different.

We turned into a driveway on the right, and strangely, I could then feel branches(?) touching my right arm! It was an actual physical sensation, and I recall saying, "what is this?"

At that point, the scene melded into my daughter standing at the side of my bed, trying to wake me up, (which I thought was for real!) by touching my same right arm. I was diappointed that she stopped my travels and woke me, and she's asking me something that I can't understand. I ask her to repeat it 2-3 times, but still can't understand her words!

I'm also thinking I don't want to wake too much, because I wanted to recall the first part of my experience, so I then melded back into the dreamstate and was able to recall what I did initially.

I was surprised to find myself then fully awake, on the couch (not bed!) and discover that it was another false awakening, but within an experience. I am so confused as to why this happened! Why did she have to wake me (false awakened) during an actual travel? I just don't understand what's going on!

No comments: