Blog Archive

Saturday, August 18, 2007

17) Robot Factory

Since it's been a bit of a 'dry' spell for me at this time, and I had the time to review past experiences, I thought I'd share another experience from a few months ago that had the same familiar male 'guide' with me whom I still have yet to learn his name! As always, he is just behind me and talking to me, making me feel so comfortable, happy, and lighthearted!

4/22/07 5am

I am lying in bed, aware of an opening in my eyes, like a little hole I could see out of, and then it became like I was looking through a ‘windshield of a car’ again. The opening would close, then open slightly, and close again and I would work on trying to pry it open fully to ‘full screen’, which eventually it did.

As it opened I was looking at what appeared to be the side of a road as I am passing by, with little yellow flowers along an embankment of sorts, which allowed me to become more aware that I was ‘going out’. Upon this realization, I opened wide to a full countryside area and I said, “Take me to where I need to go to learn”.

Immediately I felt drawn backward through a black tube-like tunnel, very quickly, where all was quiet for what felt like a long time. (Was long enough that I was able to remember thinking, ‘wow, this is a long time in this tunnel!’ lol)

As I became aware of my surroundings, I felt I was high up in the air and someone was with me. It appeared to be a sort of ‘robot/mannequin’ factory where there were these lifelike mannequins or robots lined up on a hook on a cable high in the air. They were being transported somewhere, and I could feel something ‘hook’ me as I held onto one of the mannequins.

I am riding this cable down an assembly line and ride along as it curves to the left. I get off and again fully aware that someone was with me. Now I had to go into the building carrying this robot/mannequin with me. As I move toward the building, I realize this male figure is with me, talking about ‘us’ and ‘them’, telling me something I can’t fully recall. I remember asking him twice “Us?” wondering who he meant in talking about ‘us’. He tried to explain but I couldn’t figure out who the ‘us’ was, knowing ‘them’ was the people who made the mannequins.

He was behind me, and I started to go down a flight of stairs, awkwardly and with difficulty, carrying this robot. Just before I started to down the steps, I said, ‘Wait! I want to know who you are, I want to see you!’. I turned around to face him, saw a young, clean cut male with short dark hair, and very handsome, smiling at me. Again he started telling me about ‘us’ and ‘them’ as he puts his hand on me to help me down the stairs. I feel I want to get even closer to him, so I put my arm around his back for more support.

As I start down the stairs, another female ‘worker’ quickly cuts ahead of me and I start bumping into her, apologizing, because I’m just so clumsy with this robot I’m carrying.

Now, I’m on the stairs and make it down into a hallway of sorts, only to find my male ‘guide’ already there ahead of me! I remember saying to him, “oh, that was a cute trick!”

Now I heard someone call to me from down the hallway, ‘hey, you’ve got to come see this!’ and I go to a room on my left and look into it. It’s a sort of office that is very cluttered, and piled with papers and assorted books. I felt I wasn’t understanding why I was there and what I was to be learning, so I said I’m going to look around so I can try to figure out why I’m here.

I immediately got that ‘return’ feeling and woke up back in bed, with the feeling that I perhaps should not have questioned what was going on, but should have just ‘gone with the flow’ and I would have been able to continue further.

I wrote in my journal that I felt it was due to my attempting to take ‘control’ of the dream process that I was made to return. Perhaps this control issue is something I need to learn to ‘let go of’ was the comment I made when I wrote this in my journal.

No comments: